About Denny Lodge and Visitor Information

Denny Lodge has a long history dating back to 1300 where the parish Denny is recorded as Dunie.

The Parish extends from Copythorne Parish in the north to Exbury & Lepe in the south, bordered by towns and villages and is the second largest geographically in the country.

Denny Lodge Parish Council has been in existence since the mid 19th century. The name is given to the property located at the centre of the parish, which is depicted in the logo.

Denny Lodge Parish Map

A larger size map is available as a 3Mb PDF: Denny Lodge Parish Map

Alternatively, an interactive map of Denny Lodge is available here (courtesy of Google Maps).

Places of interest:

There are a number of public houses, restaurants and hotels:

Campsites: