Denny Lodge has a long history dating back to 1300 where the parish Denny is recorded as Dunie.
The Parish extends from Copythorne Parish in the north to Exbury & Lepe in the south, bordered by towns and villages and is the second largest geographically in the country.
Denny Lodge Parish Council has been in existence since the mid 19th century. The name is given to the property located at the centre of the parish, which is depicted in the logo.
A larger size map is available as a 3Mb PDF: Denny Lodge Parish Map
Alternatively, an interactive map of Denny Lodge is available here (courtesy of Google Maps).
Places of interest:
- Beaulieu Road Railway Station and the nearby Pony Sale Yard
- Longdown Activity Farm, Longdown
- New Forest Wildlife Park, Longdown
There are a number of public houses, restaurants and hotels:
- The Bold Forrester, Marchwood
- The Pig Restaurant, Brockenhurst
- The Royal Oak, Hilltop, Beaulieu
- The Drift, Beaulieu Road
- Beaulieu Road Hotel